Форум Жалобная книга  

На главную страницу Книга жалоб.ru

Вернуться   Форум Жалобная книга > Жалобная книга > Дела житейские
Регистрация Справка Пользователи Календарь Поиск Сообщения за день Все разделы прочитаны

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Untitled Document
Старый 15.04.2019, 12:47   #1
Rskingdom
Новичок

По умолчанию Also The Elder Scrolls Blades is a part time game

I love ESOM Gold . So I'm utilized to its character, I have played a great deal of mobile games and compared to games The Elder Scrolls Blades is bad. You use procedures just to accelerate. It's possible to boost your invitory but that's also an available quirk that it is possible to unlock in The Elder Scrolls Blades. Some things are gem but these are either items that are limited or decorative. Of course being a gamer is lame and that I must play with with a game blah blah. The townspeople all have story and their own personality, your city feels very personal and it feels very rewarding to finish something in The Elder Scrolls Blades. Yes, even the chests are a struggle but you have to use a system for it. Wooden ones: as many as possible first. Silver ones: after you ran out of wooden ones or will need to do an errand through the day and golden ones for if you go to bed .

I do wonder about Bethesda's future. We're all sat there waiting for the next instalment of The Elder Scrolls Blades, and now wondering what way they will try to stiff arm more money out of uswhile at precisely the exact same time there is a legion of modders adding fresh content all of the time. Of there and not just to Skyrim but things such as Beyond Bruma areas being added all of the time.We have reached the point where we are needed by Bethesda but do we want Bethesda? I did know, Begging for help. It's just the fact that the are alienating fans do with their crass money grabbing like in The Elder Scrolls Blades and Fallout 76, not to mention the Creativity Club, they are rapidly losing any credibility amongst the fans.

I have been playing for 14 hours and I've 124 gems I haven't invested any though except at the tutorial.Also The Elder Scrolls Blades is a part time game of course you're me not full time that is kinda obvious considering it is a mobile game so you can initiate the opening chests process and move and do something else that's productive on your every day life you even get notified when you neglect to begin the torso process. You could even obtain free stuff in the store every day.You know I'm trying my very best to stay up for The Elder Scrolls Blades and Bethesda but that I didn't even get my pre-order starter pack.This is actually not any different than mature games like quake in the 90s that had a partial game as a free shareware and after that you pay the complete cost for the remainder of The Elder Scrolls Blades levels. Do people expect the entire game to just be free?
Rskingdom вне форума  
Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск
Опции просмотра